Leverage our extensive supply of multi-tier media coverage and engage your audience at every mobile touchpoint
Mobvista is connected to all three types of media including top, medium-sized and long-tail media. Take advantage of our one-stop cross-media intelligent ad management platform to make your campaigns a success.Contact sales
- Alibaba Group
- Netease Games
- Top Media Marketing Solutions
- Connect with major media publishers programmatically through API or media buy approach
- Programmatic Marketing Solutions
- Leverage strong AI capabilities to acquire users programmatically through a highly automated process
- Performance-based Marketing Solutions
- Scalable campaigns across a broad geographical reach for optimal marketing results
- 950 MillionDaily devices reached 200+Countries & Regions targeted 330 MillionMintegral SDK DAUs
Comprehensive reach with unlimited impact
Top Media Marketing Solutions
Scale your mobile business with our truly connected platform. We’ve got you covered across all the most important media sources worldwide.
Programmatic Marketing Solutions
Benefit from our direct partnerships with thousands of popular apps, all integrated with our Supply-Side Platform. Access nearly 20 leading ad exchanges and premium video ad inventories. Let us help you deliver high quality campaigns with limitless scale.
* Works on all platforms
Performance-based Marketing Solutions
Gain premium traffic at a massive scale through extensive operation of diverse traffic and proprietary anti-fraud technology.With the help of our dedicated team, implement campaigns across multiple long-tail media and achieve efficient budget planning, ROI optimization and channel optimization.
- Pay on an app install
- Pay on any action
(a sale, a registration etc)
- Pay on the basis of
the number of sales
- Pay on a number of
- OASIS ADS
- START APP
- Delux Ads
Robust big data and outstanding AI Capabilities
Our AI model applies tags to each device to which we have access. Currently, we are capable to apply over 700 types of tags in over 39 categories. Based on a massive amount of data processed on a daily basis, informed predictions, on which ad interests a user most, will be delivered to ensure accurate targeting. Your campaigns will be self-optimizing and improved over time with precise predictions-all powered by analyzed data.
- Demographic Attributes
- Mobile Behavior
Anti-fraud Tech Expert
Protecting your spend with proprietary anti-fraud technology
Our Anti-fraud Partners
- distil networks
- Real-time Examination
- We have created our own five-stage, anti-fraud detection technology. We prevent ad fraud with the help of our partners and a dedicated team.
- Offline Analysis
- Based on accumulated data, we analyze all of our traffic on a daily and weekly basis to identify abnormalities and fight sophisticated fraud.
- Mixed Mechanism
- Our online and offline analysis helps combat fraud and provide the highest level of security for your traffic. The data dashboard we provide lets you monitor your performance and data in real-time.
- Custom Solutions
- We don’t take a ‘one-size fits all’ approach. We offer custom solutions to fit your technical needs and policy requirements. We make sure our anti-fraud suite fits around your campaign.
Mobvista Creative Lab
Take your creative to a whole new level. We’ve expanded our in-house creative team, so now you can work directly with the designer and showcase your products in the best way possible with Mobvista’s Interactive, Playable and 3D ad formats.Learn more about our ad formats →
- How Mobvista Helped Playkot to Market Age of Magic in China Using Ocean Engine
Russian games publisher Playkot Studio successfully brought its Age of Magic to Chinese gamers using Ocean Engine. See how Playkot chose the right advertising platform and overcome the difficulties with the help of Mobvista.
Read the case study
- YOOZOO: Furious Wings
"We have an established?partnership with Mobvista. Through diverse formats such as video ads and native ads, Mobvista helped the 'Furious Wings'?realize high?quality exposure and user acquisition?in Taiwan where the competition is fierce.?We are?very?satisfied with their excellent?service."
Bo Li, VP of Yoozoo
- How Kabam drove higher quality users for two major titles in the Chinese market.
The gaming landscape is different in China than in western markets. For Kabam, the team at Mobvista used big data and analysis to tune the strategy to select the best traffic and target the right audience.
Read the case study
Our latest thoughts on advertisingRead more on the Mobvista blog →
- Chinese Mobile Gamers: Who plays, How Do They Play, What Do They Play and Why Do They Play (and Spend)
- We partnered up with Newzoo to interview 1007 Chinese players aged between 10 and 50 across tier 1 and tier 2 cities to find out who they are, how they play, what they play and why they like to.
- What’s Next in Social: Top Social Trends So Far in 2019
- How has the social media landscape changed so far this year? What are the social media giants planning to focus on for the second half of 2019 and beyond? What’s the latest in terms of social network advertising? Let’s have a look.
- The 6 Biggest Industry News so far in 2019
- We've hand-picked the 6 most important articles about the industry for you. Let's read these articles and see what's going on during the first half of 2019.
- Brand-tastic: Four Things That Mobile Developers Can Learn about Cracking China from Brands
- China is a tough nut to crack for some western brands but there are some brands that have succeeded in China. So what exactly is helping them succeed? And what lessons can we take from their success? Let’s have a look.
- Staying Fit at Mobvista – 6 Ways to Balance Work and a Healthy Lifestyle
- At Mobvista we have a group of self-disciplined colleagues from all over the world who find ways to stay fit, whether they’re busy or not. How do they do it? We spoke with them to find out how they manage to balance work and exercise for a healthy lifestyle.
- China’s New Age Ratings for Games – What You Need to Know
- The top Chinese gaming firms are trying to stay ahead of the curve by introducing a self regulatory age rating system - the first in the country’s history. What exactly is this system going to look like? And what kind of impact could it have on the market both at home and abroad? Let’s take a look.